Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Superhero's Slumber

I find that when I have nothing to write about, it's not really all that surprizing and is like all the rest of the time in my life. But if I start writing, I can manage to fill up a page or three of complete and utter nonsense before I have anything to say. At that point, though, I'm obviously tired of writing. So that's my excuse for having filled my blog with complete and utter nonsense.

But that's fine, I say. We need more nonsense in the world. Too many people take too many things much too seriously and use too many comparitive adjectives when describing too many points of view. The world is much too serious a place most of the time, and we can use a little bit of lightheartedness. So here I am, doing my little part in trying to save the world from a horrible destruction from within, as the population slowly degrades itself and the state of the human race.

Of course, I must also admit that I do my fair share of degrading the human race. Killing brain cells left and right, as I attempt to force people to think too hard, unable to grasp the logical connections of my brain, the logical connections that obviously don't exist. Yes, I do my fair share of degrading, but refuse to actually take part myself. I don't think. I conserve my brain cells for future, much more important uses.

There are many things that I /could/ do to take part, I know. And they sound so very appealing. Drinking myself into a stupor, playing a professional sport (not that I have anything against athelets, but my attempt at joining them would throw the world back to the second century), or believing that wrestling (professional) is real.

But if I were to do so, if I were to allow the world to help degrade me, then I wouldn't be here when I'm needed. I wouldn't be here, able to protect the world from our greatest threat of all time, the one that only I can help us win. Or at least I keep telling myself, as I stand strong against the Fox network's temptations.

I just hope that that threat hasn't already occured, I might have slept through it. I too sleep on occasion, y'know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home