Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dream Sequence




I've been told that dogs dream in black and white. I'm wondering where they come up with this stuff. Who's the researcher that has to go around asking dogs, "so, tell me about your dreams." Does he get to work with people too? Does he actually even listen to the answers, or does he play a game of hang-man on his notebook while he waits for his 'patient' to ramble on before coming up with some random 'dogs dream in black and white' conclusion.

Of the many things I learned on TV, though, I've learned that people apparently dream in fuzzy. All the edges are kinda' greyed out and aren't there, and there might be some wiggling of the picture before you can actually focus on the dream. So people dream in fuzzy. Did the same guy that figured out that dogs dream in black and white figure out that people's dreams are fuzzy, and let all the T.V. producers know this?

Apparently, though, my camera thinks it's a person. My camera dreams in fuzzy. But it's trying too hard to be a person, and seems to have very, very little actually in focus. A single lonely drop of water. Or maybe I didn't wait long enough, and the picture would have become clear, had I just waited a couple seconds longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home