Friday, June 02, 2006

Return of the Lens Cap

I know, I seldom post about things that are new or exciting. Generally it's about the snail that beat me in my trek to work (they leave some pretty nasty bruises) or the feather that looked like a brick of lead. Generally I'm much too long winded, and don't have anything to say, but can write enough to empty an entire inkwell and run the world out of its quota of the letter 'e' for the next decade.

I've had enough comments, though, from so many sources, that I figure I should actually post some actual content and let people know that I Am Listening (although if you run down the street yelling "Listening! Listening!" I'll move to the other side of the road).

I've finally found somewhere to host my images. The large numbers of them that I take, not just the occasional one that I manage to upload to blogger. Of course, given a large number of images, it takes a while to get them all uploaded. And getting them all uploaded implies that there're going to be lots and lots and lots of them that aren't any good.

It's easier to take good pictures since my lens cap decided to stay in China and keep out of my way, though.

If you get tired of reading nonsense and want to see thousands upon thousands words of it, accessible even to the illiterate, my photo gallery is now available. I've added a link to my sidebar, or find it at www.rerenderer.com. Just don't be expecting much. I'm still trying to get it in order, and don't have everything uploaded. It's a mess (for now, possibly for ever), but to see China through my camera's lens, you can take a look.

Just don't forget to keep track of your lens cap.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the little lens cap.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Silik said...

My lens cap, or your own? You need to be more specific about these things, but since you never met mine, I can only assume yours.

What did you do to it, anyway? Did it run away from home by sliding down the kitchen sink drain?

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might have met your lens cap, though very unlikely...it depends on how old it is. My new camera doesn't have a lens cap and my old camera had a strap that always kept the lens cap attached to the camera.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Silik said...

It was a very young lens cap, into its reckless youth of its teenage days (in lenscap-years). It was only a few weeks old!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...then I didn't meet your lens cap. It has been years since we have seen each other.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home