Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bulk Order Literature

I was going to complain about the theater that I walk by on my way to work, but when I got in and started checking my email, I became confused. I get so much random junk in my inbox (order confirmations, tax paperwork, interview schedulings, propositions) that I'm generally used to having mail that I don't expect. And because of this, I know that a lot of people think that they own my email address. But they don't, it's mine!

But never before have I recieved someone trying to change the password on 'their' blog. Which of the three people out there that reads this would want to claim it as their own? I can't think of a single one that would want credit for anything that I've written. Or maybe, who out there thinks they own my Blogger ID? 'Silik' isn't as common as my email address, is it? I was the only person using that name for years (before a silly band stole my name, and now people keep asking me if I like the band or what. Still haven't ever listened to their music, and suspect that it's not my style.)

But I out-date the band, I out-date the people that want to take my blog, I've had my name for well over a decade now. My name's been stolen, but my blog's still mine. And I'd like to keep it that way.

If you want credit for some of the stuff that I've written, though, leave me a comment. Half of the stuff on here I don't want credit for, so we can probably make a pretty sweet deal. A buck a word isn't that bad, right? Discounts available for bulk orders (over 50 words), even if 'literature' might not really be the proper term. And please, stop sending your tax paperwork to my email address. It's a lot more useful to send to the IRS, and a lot more likely to be counted as done.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the band is trying to steal your blog.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Silik said...

Just as long as they don't also steal my music!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home