Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Other Squirrel

That's it. I finally found it. At 7:53 PST this morning, I finally discovered the origin of The One Squirrel.

There I was, walking down the street, minding my own business, when it hit me. Well, not /quite/ hit me, but it was a pretty close call. If I had been paying a bit more attention and had been walking in somewhat straighter of a line I would have been hit, so I'll go ahead and count it. So there I was, walking down the street, minding my own business, when it hit me.

I know now that this is where the squirrel must have come from. Where he must have started his journey. For there is no way that he could have come flying from the sky, crashing into the ground at my feet, and then shaking himself off before beginning his journey through time. I admit, there was a tree there that he came flying out of, but the palm tree was un-climbable. He tried to get back out of the timestream, but couldn't get a hold as he fell the thirty feet from the leaves above.

He grabbed and scrambled and kept falling through the air, unable to return from whence he came. He fell, he landed with a thump and he knew it had begun.

There is no way he could have climbed the tree, so atop that tree, at 7:53, his journey through time began. I have finally found his origin, and the theory is becoming complete.

Unless I was mistaken. Unless I'm seeing time backwards. Unless he didn't climb the tree, unless he fell /up/, and was already on his way backward through time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home