Monday, June 19, 2006

Another Kind of Model



I think I scared her as I was walking down the path. I'm sure she wasn't expecting me to come strolling by, else she wouldn't have made so much noise as he ran along through the underbrush, across the dead, crisp leaves.

Or mayhaps I'm wrong, maybe she was expecting me to let her be, expecting me to stop, take a few pictures, ask for her contact information in case some sort of ad agency wanted to get ahold of her, and then continue on my merry way, making sure to watch where I stepped as she ran her way across the path.

Mayhaps she's been watching too much TV, stealing off during the night when the hikers (and campers) are all snuggled safely in their beds (or sleeping bags), joining with the other wildlife in an effort to watch late night TV, viewing too many commercials with cute little geckos. Perhaps she knows that she's superior in every way to any lizard that currently has its own regular TV spot, other than the bit of random luck that would get her captured on film leading to his break in the modeling and acting businesses without having to go through all of the pictures that may crop up years in the future, disgracing her in the eyes of the world while simultaneously increasing the number of people that view her image.

It's possible that she planned that moment for years, her entire life working toward that one instant in time, that moment when she can finally get her break. It's even possible that her one chance is dependant on me being able to properly use the camera to show her off in the best possible light.

It's possible. But if so, she should learn to properly type her contact information. Does anyone know what zip code I can find 'axdvgnjjjjjjjjjjj' in? I have a lead on a job for her. They're offering seven figures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home