Sunday, August 01, 2004

Paging Mr. Waldo

I decided that my blog doesn't have enough illustrations. Since I have absolutely no artistic ability, however, I'll just have to start including really bad digital photos.



Unlike my inaugural blog post, I'm not going to say anything witty about tuna. There aren't even any tuna in this picture! Unless one of the sea lions had a great snack earlier, but I tend to doubt it. They look too lazy to bother. The sea lions, not the tuna. As I said, I don't see any tuna.

This picture reminds me a lot of "Where's Waldo", but less odd people and more real creatures. And a lot more looking for the creatures than actually trying to find a specific one. I couldn't help but wonder "which of the sea lions answers to Waldo." You can't help but wonder "which sea lions."

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home