Thursday, July 22, 2004

Is That Your Semi-Final Answer?

The world is filled with questions. And answers. Aligning them properly is one of the great mysteries, if someone could do so correctly, even half the time, they'd be able to be the most powerful person in the world. Thus my desire for the superpower of guessing correctly.

But I digress. Or regress. I'm not sure which. With all the questions out there, one is currently more important than most, it's begging to be asked, and thus has managed to find a place in my blog.

What Buffy character are you?

Fairly simple question, but retrieving the correct answer is much more difficult. It is one of those fun questions, at least, in which each person can come up with an answer, argue about the correctness for days, and still all be wrong in the end. I'll start off by telling you that my answer, however, is correct.

I debated for a while before deciding on my answer, waffling between a few answers. My favorite for a bit was "Floofy the Buff Bunny", 'cause it sounds like it could be a character in a show called "Buffy". Every show needs a bunny, and Floofy's a great bunny name. And to be in a show called Buffy, of course it would have to be buff. And since I don't really know many other characters in the show, I don't have much of a choice. I'd be "Floofy the Buff Bunny, the Pet of the Ghost of the Person of the Green Flame of Copper(II) Chloride", but I'm not sure that Buffy would have green flames of Copper(II) Chloride, much less the ghost of its person. I'm fairly certain it's got to have a Floofy, though.

This is what I get for not keeping up with mainstream television, I guess.

The other choice I was debating on is "C". "C" is always correct. Except for when the answer is either "3" or "42", but this seems more like a multiple-choice type thing than a math problem. And since I can't use deductive reasoning to remove choices without knowing what the choices are, "C" would statistically be the best answer.

So I've compromised.

Hi, My Name Is: Floofy, the Buff Bunny, Native of 3C42.

Which are you?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home