Sunday, July 25, 2004

Sheeeeeeep!

If I had more sheep than I could shake a stick at.. well, I'd probably only have like three of them. But if I had a whole lot more than that, there're many things I could do with them.

I could start a petting zoo, and charge parents obscene amounts of money to give their children the privledge of risking disease and being trampled (having signed waivers first, of course) just so they could say that they've petted smelly, dirty, loudly annoying critters.

I could gather enough wool to make enough cloth to build a rope ladder that would stretch to the moon, giving a cheaper way to collect moon rocks for my collection. Assuming I can fit enough air into a tank to carry on the way.

I could get rid of all the roads in a large city or the state of Rhode Island, and replace them with moving walkways, powered by sheep chasing carrots on the underside of the street. Or whatever else it is that sheep actually like to eat enough that they'd chase it.

I could figure out what sheep actually like to eat.

I could constantly be asked the eternal question, "So.... What're you gonna' do with all them sheep?" And have an actual answer ready to give, because I'd've had to have figured it out previously, lest my $20.53 saved up for sheep feed gets eaten away before I can use all the sheep.

I could build a house. Four sheep per brick, it's going to take a whole lot of sheep.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Silik said...

Hmm, I always thought that four sheep made a regular brick, not a brick made out of sheep. In that case, it'd take a lot fewer sheep than I estimated, as a four-sheep brick is going to be a lot larger than regular bricks are.

Unless they're small sheep, I suppose.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Silik said...

For thirteen sheep, you only get to build a few houses. An entire city's going to need at least twenty more. Unless you live on the ocean, then you might manage in less.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home