Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Rain

It rained today. It does that occasionally. Sometimes much too frequently, sometimes it's much too rare. Seldom is it just right, but living inside anymore seldom does it truly matter.

It rained today. The plants were all thirsty, the ground was dry. And getting into my car, the covered parking spot leaked a drop onto my head.

It rained today. And I'm glad I'm not a chia pet. I had a chia pet once, but it never got rained on. I think that if it would have, it would have actually grown and been interesting to look at. It might have also helped if I used the seeds, but I think that the lack of rain is the bigger culprit.

It rained today. It was a good morning. But now the clouds are gone and I have to live without.

But that's ok, I love the sun too! I want another rainbow though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home