Monday, October 04, 2004

It's the End of the World...

The world is flat and I have fallen over the edge.

Let me tell you, that fall hurts. It's quite a ways before you manage to hit land again, and once you're there, you've got to hope to be lucky enough to land on one of the giant piles of leaves. Otherwise you miss and land right smack onto the ground, and there isn't much to cushion your fall. Falling into a hundered-foot pile of leaves hurts bad enough. Of course, once you've actually fallen off the edge of the world, it's hard to manage to aim. But you've got lots of time to figure out how it works--as far as I can tell, it's some combination of proper application of aerodynamics and thinking really, really hard.

So I have falen over the edge of the world, but don't worry, I feel fine. Well, fine enough, I suppose.

Now, I've just got to figure out how to get back up there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home