Monday, August 30, 2004

Blinkin Without the BLINK Tag!

More things need blinkin lights. And things that already have blinkin lights need more of them. Not only are blinkin lights incredibly fun, they're also a huge asset in my eventual plan to conquer (at least my section of) the world.

It's ok, my plans have progressed far enough at this point that I can let you know how it's going to work out. There's going to be very little you can do about it--if I said nothing you'd have no choice, but I like letting people have an option. The first phase of my plan has been completed. The first phase of my plan cannot be undone. People are accustomed, nay expectant, to having a variety of blinkin lights. In the car, on the computer, cell phones, MP3 players, quite likely even pet rocks all come equipped with a multitude of blinkin lights. And now, people would begin to have problems living without them.

By blinking the blinkin lights in the correct pattern, at the correct frequency, during the correct time of day, on the correct day of the year, people will correctly be unable to resist any of my "suggestions" (orders). Once the entire world has fallen to my brainwashing..err.. become accustomed to my "suggestions", no one will be able to stand in my way.

Oh, yes, the first phase of my plan has been completed. People want, people need their blinkin lights. They're like an addiction, but more visually appealing. Yes, my plan is on its way.

Now I just need to figure out how to get the ostriches to deliver my specially modified blinkin lights around the world.

What /do/ ostriches take for bribes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home