Monday, September 06, 2004

More Children than a Fish!

I grow weary of having to deal with money. It's such a pain, you have to make sure that you have enough, and then you find out they're expecting $43.01 and you only have a $50 to pay with so you end up getting $6.99 in change because they've got to have their penny and you keep forgetting to carry one around. You can't have all the things that you want because they cost..well, more than you can afford. So you waste so much time dreaming about things you want and can't have and not doing things that you should.

I think we should outlaw money.

Of course, we'd still need an economic system to replace it with--without economics, we'd probably all have everything that we wanted because we wouldn't know that there are other things out there to have. Mostly because there wouldn't be and we'd all waste all of our time being hunter/gatherers. And I'd much rather keep money than have to be a hunter/gatherer. I'm great at gathering, I just have problems with determining which is good to gather and which should stay. So I gather it all.

But I digress. We need a system to replace this obviously out-dated economic system we have going now.

So I propose that everyone just give me everything. I can then dole it out however I see fit. I'd never have to carry a pocketbook again!

But I'd also have a bit more work than I do these-days. Maybe being parent to the entire planet isn't such a bright idea. But, still... If I could have everything, maybe it'd be worth it.

As long as I didn't have to change any diapers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just clicked on the "next blog" icon, and it's in spanish. You should write your blog in spanish. Or perhaps a made-up foreign language.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Silik said...

Who do you think came up with English in the first place? How many /other/ languages are so horribly constructed?

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home