Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Life: Not Just a Boardgame

I want a life. Don't get me wrong, I'm fairly happy with the one I have. I don't want to give it up, not at all. I'm just hoping for a temporary exchange, or perhaps a second life of my own. Something for those days when I want to try something different, but already have things I can't get out of doing. I want a life.

Although I guess I don't /really/ want to do a temporary trade with someone else. There aren't many people that I'd trust living my life for me. Unless it was a weekend when I didn't really have to do anything anyway, but then I'm not sure I really want another life. The one I have works wonderfully at those times. No, I think I'd like to hold onto the one I've got, make sure that nobody else messes it up for me. If my life's going to get messed up, I want to do so myself. If only to say that I can!

No, I want a life, but I don't want to give up mine. I've been looking for a spare for a while now, and nowhere seems to have them in stock. Nor does anyone know when they're getting another shipment in. Well, of all of the people that've not thrown me out of their stores when I asked. So I'd like a life, but I don't have a clue when I'll be getting my spare.

So for now, I suppose I get to make due with what I have. Which is fine, it's a good life. It's a fun life. But I still want a spare, you know, for emergencies.

Any suggestions on where I should be shopping?

3 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

What do these little envelopes mean?
I should try to figure it out someday.
I click on them and I think this is fun.
But I have no clue how to make them work.

Sigh.

Q

2:00 PM  
Blogger Silik said...

They're so you can email a blog post to a friend.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

Really? That is kinda cool.

Q

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home