Friday, February 02, 2007

A Mouse House

I'm trying to decide where I want to travel on a vacation this year. I could try to take no vacations this year, to be different, but something about visiting somewhere new seems to be calling my name. Which means I've got to figure out where I want to go.

Some places are pretty obviously out. The moon's too far, Atlantis is too expensive, and Roanoak is too lost. Some places are less obviously not going to be considered (Walla Walla, Washington, or my parents' back yard), but still won't occur to me in my selection process. Some places will be too hot, some too crowded. Some are too cold, and some don't have anyone around to collect my admission fee!

Once I've cut out all the places that I can't make it to for some reason, it leaves me with very few choices. I can either go see the biggest molehill in Montana, or possibly the noisiest mouse in Michigan. It's a really tough call. I could try to go see both, but I only have a week. And it takes quite a while to find that mouse.

It'd help if he lived in the molehill.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're going camping in Big Bend National Park the week of March 12th. You should come. They even collect an admission fee, and last year there was a BMW convention there. Yes, a BMW convention at a huge, rustic campground! We derived much amusement from watching them drive around.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home