Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Mr. Apathy to Save the Day!

I was lazy this year. I didn't end up having a Halloween costume. I was given several ideas, but just didn't feel like bothering, as they were all so much work. All but "software engineer", but it doesn't really count. Still, I spent some time thinking about costumes walking in to work, and have decided that I'm going to have to get a group together next year. So many costumes, we'd be "10 ways to wear a sheet". I wanted it to be 101 ways, but I'm not sure I have that many friends. It might be hard enough to get 10 of them together.

Still, there are tons of ideas on costumes involving only a sheet.


  • Ghost
  • Roman (Toga)
  • Shepherd
  • Angel


Then, if you can /modify/ the sheet, although only the sheet can be seen, you have lots of other choices.


  • Mummy
  • Marshmellow
  • Snowball
  • Cotton ball
  • Sock
  • Failed Math Exam


But through it all, there's my favorite. It's like the ghost, easy in simply throwing a sheet over your head. But having a laser pointer might make it more understandable when you claim to be E.T.

Yeah, next year I'm going to have to have a better costume. Perhaps I can use the sheet as a cape and be the superhero "Mr. Apathy". While not bothering to actually wear the sheet. Or attend the party.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to cut my sheet into strips and go as a flapper.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home