Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Banana in Costume

"Look out the left window." On a flight, 5 seats per row, that's not a phrase one often hears. Smaller flights maybe, bus tours sure. But on a "get-me-there-now" kind of thing, it was the first time I'd heard that phrase uttered.

"Look out the left window," the captain said, but half of the passengers were unable to really do so. A quick glance here and there maybe, but not an honest-to-goodness look. But a quick glance was enough.

"See that airplane?" Even with my quick glances, I was able to see it. It loomed relatively large in the view. Relatively, but then relativity is pretty much everything. Yes, I saw the plane..I'm not sure I really needed to, though.

"We see it too." Isn't that reassuring? But not a thing was said about if that airplane saw us. Of course, we did manage to land safely, so I'll assume that either the plane did see us, or our pilot use to fly fighter planes.

Or maybe it was just a quantum tunneling banana..in disguise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home