Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Ack! The Phone!

I got an email today. It's not often that I get email from a girl saying that if I want to hang out with her I need to give her a call. And even less often that in that email she gives me her phone number so I can call her. But I believe that of all the times that these have both happened, that a girl tells me to call her so we can hang out and gives me her number so I can, of all of these times I believe the email has never been directed to me.

This time, at least, I know it wasn't. Several months ago, I had another email from the same girl trying to determine if I was this guy she knows that works in a fast food establishment. Well, I neither know her nor work in a fast food establishment, so sadly I had to say no. Well, I guess I could have said yes, but the chances that she lives anywhere near are low.

So I got an email today which had the potential to be very happy. But instead it just ended up being amusing. So it all worked out. For me, at least; I don't know if she's going to manage to find this other guy now.

And, to top it all off, I don't have to use the phone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home