Saturday, June 12, 2004

Don't Touch It! You Don't Know Where it's Been!

So there's this guy that one day went shopping. Ok, there's lots of guys that go shopping, but that doesn't mean we have to like it. And I'm only talking about one in specific. See, this guy finished up his shopping and went to put his purchases in his car, but on his journey through the parking lot, he found a bag of groceries.

There really weren't any cars around the groceries, and noone seemed to miss them, so rather than let them go to waste, he added them to his and continued on his way. Upon reaching home, he called up a friend and told of his adventure.

"So are you going to eat them, or try to find their owner?"

"Dude, what do you want me to do? Put up flyers? `Found: 1 bag of groceries (full)`. I'll get a billion replies in the first day. No, I'm just going to go ahead and use what I can."

"So what all was there?"

"Well, there's some cookies and some chips, a thing of bread, a couple cans of soup, and a package of ground beef." (Apparently it was the bagger's first day.)

"And you're going to eat all that?"

"No man. No way!"

"Why not?"

"If there's one thing my momma told me, man, it's `don't eat found meat`."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home