Friday, June 04, 2004

That's Me! Over There!

I think it's time for me to reconsider my chosen field. Yes, I've already done years in school, but I wasn't thinking straight or something. Especially as my superpower makes my job harder instead of easier. I really think I need to start to look for a school that trains ninjas. My superpower would be much more useful then--it's so much easier to travel in the shadows when every light you pass blinks out.

There are so many reasons to be a ninja. The perks are great! Not only do you get to carry around fun swords, but you can wear really comfortable clothing. Black goes with pretty much anything. Except a necktie. When's the last ninja that you saw wearing a tie? And you get to work outside, get tons of exercise.

I think I would make a wonderful ninja, as one of the most important skills they have is the ability to go unnoticed. I've mastered the art of going around unnoticed. Being one of a handful of people that witnessed a robbery, I was the only person the police didn't question, I wasn't even included in the newspaper story, although everyone else in my group was mentioned.

So I think it's time for me to look into a career change. Don't worry that you won't see me again, it'll probably mean that I'm doing my job very well.

Then again, I may have done my job rather poorly.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home