Thursday, April 07, 2005

Is it Time Yet?

I didn't fall over the edge of the world. Honest. I've just been incredibly confused. Horribly confused. Not as confused as Mother Nature, but still confused nontheless.

Confusion leads to distraction. Distraction leads to... ooh, shiny!

But for now I am back. Braving the weather, not that there's that much to truly brave. Rather, there's lots of good weather for amusement value. For I thought it was going to be sunny. So did everyone else. But alas, when we awoke, the rain was coming down. We went to lunch, we thought the rain had stopped. So outside we ate.

We were right, the rain was gone, but the sky still wanted to cry. As drips began, the people ran, most everyone went inside.

How three drops of rain a downpour create, that will I never know. But that's just fine, the patio was mine, and thus I could find a seat.

I'm still confused, for I thought summer was here, but the occasional sprinkle is at least neat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being confused is not so bad dearest. In fact I find it rather pleasant.

-Alethea

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home