Tuesday, September 20, 2005

They're To Their Tutu There Too

I think I want a new job. It's not that I don't like the one I have. I like it a lot! But there're some things that I'll never be able to do here. The computer will never appreciate me for the word games I play. Well, not all of them, anyway. The one last week with the 'W' and the 'X', it's still not over that one.

But still, everybody likes to be appreciated. And I know that I can't be fully so as long as I continue to work with a computer. Even if it were to appreciate everything I said and did, I still couldn't be fully appreciated, for I would be unable to reach the fullness of my potential. (Which I guess might be sad too, for then I would have to transfer back to kinetic, and that's just painful.)

No, I think I need to work in a shipping and recieving room. Preferably for a large dance company. A very, very, very large dance company. For there, I would finally be able to truly complete a lifelong goal. (And then end up looking for a job elsewhere, of course, so maybe I'll just try to find somewhere I can volunteer for a day.) But it has to be a really, really, really big dance company.

Or at least be oddly numbered.

Otherwise, I'm not sure how I'll /ever/ be able to work out such a conversation. And it's one of my goals. It's good to have goals, you know.

"Tutu two to 2222 too" (or, if I'm having flashbacks to Latin, "Tutu two to 2222 too, tu!")

Yes, I really want to be a supervisor in a really large ballet company's mail room. Then I can try to figure out how to appropriately use "their", "there", and "they're".

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the pain. It is so horrible. Potential to kinetic?!?! Please make it stop.

10:08 AM  
Blogger msevangeline said...

too true

5:47 AM  
Blogger Silik said...

But I like converting potential to kinetic. Dropping things off skyscrapers is wonderfully amusing.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ever done the penny test?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Silik said...

No, but I've plated one with silver.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home