Wednesday, June 23, 2004

*blink*blink* Humina?

I think I want to be a fish when I grow up. I admit that what I want to be when I grow up changes at least daily, generally even hourly, occasionally it's changed a dozen times in a second. But right now, I think I'll try to be a fish.

When I was younger, I was always told I could be anything I wanted to be, I was told that if I try hard enough, I can succeed at whatever I set my mind to. So apparently my parents have faith that I can become a fish. And if other people believe that it can happen, I'm halfway there! The easy half, but halfway none-the-less.

However, to get the other half, it'll take some actual effort. I'll have to do some research into genetics and maybe cloning, certainly brain surgery. Or at least into how to tell what types of people can do this research for me. Choosing the latter course, though, I at least will have to figure out how to do management.

It seems, though, like management is going to be a wasted skill if I do manage to become a fish. As would brain surgery and any knowledge of genetics. Which means that all the years of work and study would suddenly become useless, I'd have to start all over again. But people that came after me, other people that want to be fish when they grow up, would have a much easier time. Nevermind, though, I just decided I want to be a flower. Or maybe a cloud. Or confusion. Yes.

I think I want to be confusion when I grow up. I think.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

Maybe you have already succeeded...? :)

Q

2:17 PM  
Blogger Silik said...

Unless confusion has a nose, I've yet to succeed. I'm on my way there, I think, but pure confusion shouldn't have a human form, that's way too much coherence, I'd guess.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

Will you be made up of the swirling stardust that filters through windows when the sun is shining? Or do you think they might be too orginized?

Q

2:40 PM  
Blogger Silik said...

I'm not really sure if confusion can have a physical representation. But if it did, I think it'd look a lot like a tuna.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home